TESP’s animated ‘Data Dashboard’ shows the significant contribution made by the electrical sector to the UK economy.
The interactive online tool provides instant facts and figures about the industry, including:
- the number of business and people employed
- collective turnover
- how the UK electrical sector is split in terms of types of work carried out.
- regional statistics for England, Scotland and Wales
- apprentices and adult trainees recruited and currently in training across the UK.
- growth in workforce, turnover and businesses – including micro-businesses – that the sector has enjoyed since 2015.
The dashboard is an engaging way to find out more about today’s electrical industry and the massive contribution it makes to the UK economy.
Easy to navigate and understand, it shows at a glance the value of the electrotechnical industry across a wide range of relevant categories. It will be updated as new data becomes available.